PDA

View Full Version : Hate this

emtw12
09-30-2013, 12:55 AM
hate waking up n feeling all shaky and feeling like my hearts running all over my body but it's just my shakeyness! dunno what to do wen that happens feel weird.. why does it happen?

emtw12
09-30-2013, 06:20 AM
?????????
xx

jennabryce
09-30-2013, 06:54 AM
That's me most mornings, and it's awful:( I think my thoughts must be taking over but it's subconscious because I don't feel like I'm thinking if anything. I've started doing deep breathing when I wake up and it seems to help my heartrate go out if control but it is still awful. Although I've been up now for about 2 hours and I'm feeling a lot better now. Watching the sun rise really helps me

jessed03
09-30-2013, 07:27 AM
Too much adrenaline. Hope it goes soon xxx

HealthAnxNut
09-30-2013, 11:36 AM
That's hard. I know some people give the advice to "go with it" and do a workout, or go for a run, but that is a terrifying prospect when you are concerned about your heart in the first place. Deep breathing, and relaxing each body part at a time, definitely helps me feel less shaky, and slows my heart rate down. It's hard not to feel hopeless in those moments, which make it worse, so try and focus on a hopeful thought when you get up. Like, "this will pass, and I'll feel better", versus "why am I feeling this way AGAIN?!" xx