PDA

View Full Version : NEURO FEAR. scared its no anxiety

student8913
09-29-2013, 10:42 AM
yeah its back to the old neurological fear that my muscles are wasting away!

This all came on suddenly 2 1/2 mo ago, i had chest pain then i couldnt swallow without pain for a month. Had a large number of test done except MRI. So now im worried thats what they are missing. Well the swallowing thing went away now i have pain in my shoulder

my right leg has felt tight for 3 weeks, it comes and goes somtimes it hurts to walk but i still walk fine. I also get the pins and needles but only at night and it wakes me up usually in either one of my arms are legs but its always changing. Also muscle twitching in both legs and occasional arms

also recennly been experiencing buzzing around my left cheekbone and nose which is freaky

i started on zoloft and am shaky right now which doc said should be caused my zoloft im on 25mg right now.

im just nervous its not anxiety causing these symptoms and scared

-ive had endocscope, abdominal ct scan ( for kidney stone) abdominal ultrashound, leg ultrasound to check for DVT, a few bloodworks done, HIDA SCAN, chest X-ray

sweetypie
09-29-2013, 01:09 PM
When my anxiety and panic attacks are really bad, I twitch all over and get muscle cramps. I also can't swallow AT ALL when I have a panic attack. I literally choke on things, even drinks, for no reason when I am panicking.

And having your body parts fall asleep while you are asleep is normal I think. I used to have to wake up every night to wake them up.

I don't know if it helps you to know, but I've had similar symptoms to everything you are describing before and they were all caused by anxiety.

student8913
09-29-2013, 02:42 PM
yes deep down i know its anxiety it just came on all the sudden so its quite scary.

the past few days have been having a wierd buzzing or sensation on my left cheek and now forehead kinda like numbness but not it feels like somethings touching it.

I just staretd take zoloft maybe it has hightened my anxiety level. just ready to feel normal and not like im dieing.

did you loose weight when you first started having anxiety?