PDA

View Full Version : Hello, not sure if I'm in the right place?

mousecat
09-29-2013, 09:47 AM
Hi there, I'm not sure if this forum is the right place for me or not, I won't go into it in this post but I have some growing issues with anxiety and possible depression as I grow older. Seems wierd to me even typing this as I never thought I would 'suffer' from anything like this. I'm trying to find my feet and understand if I have a problem or not. It's all a bit confusing and bewildering. So anyway, I came here to find out, and learn from other people's experience. Thanks for having me.

tailspin
09-29-2013, 11:42 AM
Hi mousecat. Welcome to the site! It's a great resource and there are tons of friendly people here. I hope you like it!

Lin
10-02-2013, 12:15 AM
Welcome to the forum, sounds like you are definitely on the right site. You can get some really helpful and kind advice on here and make friends which help you.

Anxiety and depression are terrible things with many individual side effects and it can take a while to find something which works for you, but on this forum you will learn lots of ideas. I try anything suggested in the hope that it works.