PDA

View Full Version : Gelp me please

sharacel91
09-28-2013, 03:38 AM
O I'm feeling this new pain stabbing pain on the right side of my chest just above my breast please someone I need some help to calm me down or get rid of it! It won't go away

blondieqtpie
09-28-2013, 03:48 AM
Don't panic. Do you have other symptoms or similar past experiences?? What diagnosis do you have? Sometimes my chest gets pain or feels like its caving in during an attack. Take deep breaths, if you have any meds you take as needed for anxiety/ panic take them.

blondieqtpie
09-28-2013, 03:49 AM
O I'm feeling this new pain stabbing pain on the right side of my chest just above my breast please someone I need some help to calm me down or get rid of it! It won't go away

Oh and bfw your heart is in the centre of your chest, more to the left. If that is a worry.

sharacel91
09-28-2013, 04:02 AM
I'm not on meds and I only had an ECG over a year ago plus bloods that's it my dr said I have anxiety I am pregnancy as well. I've laid down trying to chill out laying on my side the pain isn't so bad I don't get it I get a pain and my anxiety shots up u just think I'm gonna die :(

blondieqtpie
09-28-2013, 04:13 AM
I've had two kids and pregnancy was uncomfortable or painful at times. Anxiety can make it worse. To me... I think it's more pregnancy and your anxiety makes you obsess over it.
For eg: my son I had sciatica--- which was a shooting pain , for me my right side from shoulder to foot. Try sleeping with a pillow between your legs sleeping on the side. Helps with hip pain a lot.
Lie down, close your eyes and imagine the pain going away. If you can, there at many meditation and self hypnosis apps. I have an anti stress away in my phone with apps with relaxing music and calming games