PDA

View Full Version : Heart palps and spine missalignment ?

Kmann1969
09-27-2013, 09:28 AM
I recently talked to someone that had irregular heart beats and she said she got cured from a chiropractor , she said her spine was out if line and it was pinching nerves that go to heart... Anybody ever hear of this?

mistiblue
09-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Hey Kmann. I have actually heard that before. My chiro has a chart in his office that shows each vertebrae and the problems that can be caused of they are out of wack. I know heart conditions are on the chart (I believe it was the middle back). I go to the chiro once a week and still heart flutters pretty frequently. Makes me wonder if it's not something else causing them. Hope your doing well!

frankzito
09-27-2013, 07:11 PM
I recently talked to someone that had irregular heart beats and she said she got cured from a chiropractor , she said her spine was out if line and it was pinching nerves that go to heart... Anybody ever hear of this?

This is interesting, because I have a really bad, crooked spine. Might have the doc have a look
Thanks

Sarah_1292
09-27-2013, 10:48 PM
Yeah ive heard of this too! If your spines aligned incorrectly it can trap a nerve AND/OR is responsible for adrenaline flow (if its nipping that area) which can cause an overflow of adrenaline and cause anxiety. I too wonder as sometimes I get the worse pain in my bottom left hand side of my spine in the small of my back, its enough to stop me in my tracks and if I breath as its happening/right after it hurts really bad so I have to hold my breath no longer than 5/6 seconds and im as good as new. It can happen anytime anywhere, its not often, it can even happen when im sat still even if ive been sat like that for an hour.

Saying that the first doctor I saw said it was normal and if it happens more frequently to go back, my new doctor didnt even give me feedback and I cant find anything online that suggests its anything....puzzled