PDA

View Full Version : Tired

saralouise75
09-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Does anyone else think they are going crazy??I feel really foggy today and really tired!!!!!

chuckie99c
09-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Yep I feel like that and I'm sure alot of people here have days like that.

Do you work ? If you don't have a nap but don't sleep for too long. I work and have had to take holiday leave to be able to work half a day this week in the afternoons due to my tiredness.

Jcsmith0817
09-26-2013, 02:23 PM
Hey, You aren't the only one! I get this a lot everyday especially when working or in places considered "High danger zones" which have no danger at all.. I feel like a foggy brain, tired, paralyzed and off balance all the time! Like I am going too faint out of nowhere!

calmwinter
09-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Depersonalization? I just made a topic about it

shelley15
09-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Hey, You aren't the only one! I get this a lot everyday especially when working or in places considered "High danger zones" which have no danger at all.. I feel like a foggy brain, tired, paralyzed and off balance all the time! Like I am going too faint out of nowhere!

This sounds like me! I can't leave the house because I get so scared I will lose my balance or faint in public

Jcsmith0817
09-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Well know you are not alone! I feel like this everyday and it's horrible. Especially when I am not at home in my room, I feel like I am going to fall, Faint, or something cathostrophic is going too happen!! I hate it so much

NeverToo...Fear
09-26-2013, 05:13 PM
I get that falling or fainting feeling and I'm terrified it will happen in public places or while I'm alone (happens more being alone)..but there's also a feeling of overwhelming "I just want to lay down and sleep" kinda tired feeling that I've been having lately..I figured it was just my anxiety wearing me out..but I also fear that it's depression creeping in.

Jcsmith0817
09-26-2013, 05:29 PM
Exactly What I feel ^^^^ I also feel like the depression is kicking in here and there and the want to lay down! It's just so horrible too feel like something really bad is going too happen and most of my anxiety just keeps relating too fainting dying or having a serious illness the doctors misdiagnosed..

NeverToo...Fear
09-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Argh! It's terrible, right? Well, I guess that goes without saying, ha.. I feel for ya, cause it just really can interfere with the day..I thought and feared the idea of the doctors missing something serious, but it really helps me to just put trust in my doctor and believe what he says..that I'm perfectly fine (Yeah right, Doc--I don't feel fine!) I get those "what if" thoughts often, but it just really helps to listen to the professional. I know that I did my job in bringing up my concerns..now after being told I have a clean bill of health, it's up to me how much I choose to worry about it...and I know that is way easier said than done. Good luck and good health to you! :)

cls1033
09-26-2013, 06:49 PM
normal for anxiety to make you feel foggy cloudy its just a sensation that you are thinking about to much

Jcsmith0817
09-26-2013, 06:53 PM
Thank you! And same here! I am trying too put tons of trust in my doctors and also overcome this anxiety! A battle I can win! :D