PDA

View Full Version : Think ?

jamiebrown
09-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Hello everyone could do with your opinions ! So av been feeling ok (better) over the last few weeks my anxiety and depression aint been to bad, you think it might be a bit soon to start playing football again as I did stop because running around a field full contact sport was gunna make me feel worse ?

tailspin
09-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Hey Jamie, Great to hear you're doing better! If there was no medical problem with your heart or lungs that was preventing you from playing football previously, then I would think you should be able to get back to it right away. Exercise can be really helpful to our mood and can help with anxiety too. Hope you get back to footie very soon!

Slammed Vdub
09-25-2013, 10:28 PM
As long as everything checks out, i would recommend getting back on the field. Some exercise will help alot, also it would be a good distraction to get your mind off of anxiety and into the game. Good luck!

jamiebrown
09-26-2013, 12:41 AM
Thanks guys not completely out the woods yet though still feel really bad on a morning but after about 1-2 hours it goes probs due to not sleeping well dream a lot so no doubt this is the course