PDA

View Full Version : Calf cramps and aches

nicole123x
09-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Can anxiety cause leg cramps during the night? I have woke up 3 nights with cramp in my left calf.
When the cramping isn't there half of the time it aches and hurts when I walk on it, the ache and pain can travel up to my groin, or go in any part of my full left leg, I get muscle twitches too.

My biggest worry is a bloody clot???

Sarah_1292
09-25-2013, 12:45 PM
I tend to get extreme calf cramps during the night if ive walked more than usual or done strenuous leg exercises (dancing in heels lmao)

I too get muscle twitching, and occasionally pain behind my knee or in my groin area, I dont really know what causes that but I dont believe it causes any threat, blood clots would typically bring out your veins more clearly or sometimes show what looks like varacas veins and also causes swelling and a constant ache so dont worry :) I do worry also about blood clots

The reason your leg hurts when you walk on it after the cramping is because its almost like youve done an intense work out on that one muscle, the pains strong enough to wake you up, think of it this way, its basically like pulling a muscle after cramping like that