PDA

View Full Version : New

mike49085
10-19-2005, 09:59 PM
Hi my name is Mike. I have OCD and severe depression. I am on disability. I get very lonely and sad so I'm glad I found this site.

brickyard_red
10-20-2005, 06:00 AM
Welcome Mike, I'm very glad that you found this forum. We are all like a big happy family here. It's a safe place where you can come and talk about how you are feeling, what is bothering you or to just be silly. :)

It can get lonely sometimes, but we are here for each other and are willing to listen when you might need an ear. Welcome!

Cath :)

duddits
10-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the forum, Mike. We would love for you to be part of our community. We're all here for companionship and support. So if you just want to talk or have a question, then feel free to post. Start new discussions or help others out if you can. I look forward to see you more :)

xavier
10-20-2005, 07:14 PM
mike could you please tell me a few things about disability? are you on it because of your ocd and depression? i am scared that my anxiety and depression will one day keep me from even being able to go to work or leave the house and i dont want to be homeless..how and what has to be done to just get a break and stay home and recover for awhile? by the way welcome to the forums mike :)

moviefreak13
10-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Hi Mike. I had severe depression awhile ago, but now am just depressed. I am constantly still sad but not as suicidal as I was back then. I am always lonely, mostly because I have no one to talk to in person. So I can understand. I was on disability but got off of it when I turned eighteen years old in June. Although I am sure that our disabilities are pretty different. I can tell that we are quite alike. Please hang in there... you are not as alone as you think and feel. Trust me :-)

mike49085
10-20-2005, 07:31 PM
The depression and ocd kept me from being able to keep a job for a long period of time. I got fired from alot of jobs. My doctors were also helpful and supportive of me getting disability.