PDA

View Full Version : I hate google

petrified
09-25-2013, 02:45 AM
I have just googled how heartburn and anxiety are related and what does google tell me? That it I get a lot of heartburn which I do it could me I have throat cancer. Seriously panicking now! (While smoking). Grrr fed up already today, woke up panicking and short of breath now this stupid heartburn right in my throat. It's gonna be one of those days today :-(

lucyheath
09-25-2013, 03:06 AM
Aww u had one of those days yesterday I woke up fine and started soon different Jobs around ye house then bang... Felt tired light headed I just lay on the sofa and just relaxed which is hard to do with a toddler hope you feel better

NeverToo...Fear
09-25-2013, 06:18 AM
That sucks.. I'm always tempted to want to do a little google research, but I find that makes my anxiety triple up into overdrive--cause I always find some symptom that could mean something bad. So I flat stopped googling symptoms.. sorry you are going through this, but hopefully you are fine. :) (And I don't remember if you posted or said something about this or not, but have you been to your Doc to rule out anything possibly wrong cancer wise?)

Pamela 'Collie' Brawn
09-25-2013, 06:25 AM
Heartburn and anxiety is VERY common.

I used to get it after eating because my anxiety was bad.

Im on Inderal half LA 80mg once a day and omeprozol for the acid. I hardly get acid reflux now as i left my previous job which is what started the anxiety x