PDA

View Full Version : Had 3 ecg, chest x ray and loads of bloods but...

emtw12
09-24-2013, 02:40 PM
does anyone think back to how Long they've had these pains that are worrying them daily? like everyday I worry about my chest pains and arms pains being heart related then I think back I've had all types of chest pain all over for 4 odd month and I've had arm and hand pains tingles weakness etc for well over a month so why am I worrying still?.. I never had this till my son was about two month old and he's ten month now :( I feel physically achey more than I feel anxious I think I've got my anxiety under control so why I still feeling these pains grrrr.

emtw12
09-24-2013, 02:42 PM
only time I really feel anxious is about going too far from home, going places I used too which I can't now :/, going on public transport stuff like that...

alankay
09-24-2013, 03:10 PM
I used to get psychological/somantic chest pains but that was before I knew what anxiety was. I was all worked up and anxious as hell and over a period my mind was convinced there was pain or more pain there then(all from a rapid heartbeat) was and it goes down that road.......... Once I got in a healthier state of mind and learned what anxiety was, it various tricks, I realized it was all anxiety first, last and always. Don't get caught up chasing symptoms. It's the anxiety and what's causing it that you need to acknowledge or work on/address. Alankay

Cobra
09-24-2013, 05:40 PM
Some pains are real, I think, but they are from holding your body tense, rather than a bad ticker. Pay attention to your posture and how you hold your body. I tend to sit scrunched forward, tensing my chest and shoulder muscles, which causes a lot of stiff muscles and pain. Learn to relax those muscles. Be aware of the tension in your body.