PDA

View Full Version : Hello.. I'm new.. And have never been on a forum before..! Help :) x

bothsidesnow
09-24-2013, 05:29 AM
Hi :)

So. I'm Amy. And.. I've never been on a forum or anything even like this before so I really have no idea what I am doing at all!
But a close friend of mine, also an anxiety sufferer, says these sort of sites really help her so I'm giving it a go. Also don't really have anybody to talk to about all this craziness.
What is the best thing to do? Start your own posts or questions? Or just scroll through others? I really have no idea so any advice would be lovely :)
Thank you and nice to meet you.
Amy x

NeverToo...Fear
09-24-2013, 05:52 AM
Hi Amy and welcome! :)

This site is full of support and great people. I know it has helped me quite a bit with my craziness and I hope you'll find it helpful too.

You could do either really, start posting your own questions in the forum topic that best applies to you, or just read others until you get a good idea of the environment around here..nice to meet you, and see you around!

alankay
09-24-2013, 07:25 AM
Post with questions and help requests, etc, or comment/give input for those who leave them. You can also just read away! Alankay