PDA

View Full Version : Starting to panic!

MrsJ88
09-23-2013, 06:35 PM
For no reason at all I'm starting to panic!!
Chest feels heavy, heart burn, breathing weird! Help! :( so afraid of heart attack. Feel
Kind of light headed, arm going numb, eye twitching

farrah01
09-23-2013, 07:51 PM
For no reason at all I'm starting to panic!! Chest feels heavy, heart burn, breathing weird! Help! :( so afraid of heart attack. Feel Kind of light headed, arm going numb, eye twitching

Are you feeling any better?? We have ALL been there.. I know I have many many times, and it's hard to do anything besides let the moment pass.. One thing that dies help me is a calm app I have on my phone and an anxiety asst app. I put my headphones on, lay on my bed and just listen.. Sounds silly but it works!

MrsJ88
09-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Are you feeling any better?? We have ALL been there.. I know I have many many times, and it's hard to do anything besides let the moment pass.. One thing that dies help me is a calm app I have on my phone and an anxiety asst app. I put my headphones on, lay on my bed and just listen.. Sounds silly but it works!

Took a valium when I started to panic and I got super tired and fell asleep, just woke up. Valium has NEVER made me tired or drowsy at all, very odd how it made me feel this time

farrah01
09-24-2013, 01:35 PM
Took a valium when I started to panic and I got super tired and fell asleep, just woke up. Valium has NEVER made me tired or drowsy at all, very odd how it made me feel this time

Sometimes that's JUST what we need.,. I take a 1/4 of Xanax and it helps without knocking me out... If it's REALLY bad I take a 1/2 and I'm out! Lol hoping for a GREAT day!! :)

HealthAnxNut
09-24-2013, 01:40 PM
I'm glad you got through it, however it happened! I think we have all wished on MANY occasions to be knocked out. :) I hate the eye twitching!!! What is up with that anyway?? :)

tmolf36
09-24-2013, 01:47 PM
I just took a xanax for the first time and I feel so nervous..(only took 1/2)..is this in my head...I am not a pill person and now I am scared this will do something to me..any advice???

farrah01
09-24-2013, 02:08 PM
I just took a xanax for the first time and I feel so nervous..(only took 1/2)..is this in my head...I am not a pill person and now I am scared this will do something to me..any advice???

I have a pill phobia also. Xanax is the ONLY pill I take and I do not take it daily. It works awesome for me. 15 min and you should feel like a new person.

HealthAnxNut
09-24-2013, 02:12 PM
I also have a pill issue, but Xanax and Valium are the two I'm NOT afraid of. They calm me down.

lucyheath
09-25-2013, 02:48 AM
What are these medication x

tmolf36
09-25-2013, 11:51 AM
I felt very nervous after I took a half of pill...should I have taken a whole one to feel that effect?

tmolf36
09-25-2013, 11:51 AM
I am nervous to take a whole