PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again

mkgirl01
09-23-2013, 05:58 AM
I have a sinus infection.... Well I was wondering if it could spred to a brain infection and it can!!!!!!!!!!!! It can also cause an anyserisum in the neck I think!!!!!!!! Now I'm freaking the f out!!!!

u4ea
09-23-2013, 07:49 AM
I have a sinus infection.... Well I was wondering if it could spred to a brain infection and it can!!!!!!!!!!!! It can also cause an anyserisum in the neck I think!!!!!!!! Now I'm freaking the f out!!!!

Stop Googling possibly complications from a sinus infection! Hahaha

You could get flesh eating bacteria from a paper cut, but the chances of that are slim to none! Are you on antibiotics? Flush out your sinuses with a netti pot; I got rid of a sinus infection without antibiotics just by flushing out my sinuses with a saline solution.

YOU WILL BE FINE!

saralouise75
09-23-2013, 08:19 AM
I done this earlier,I have the headache from hell,now I am thinking tumour,clot,etc
I don't know why we do it!!!!!!!hope you get well soon!!!!

mkgirl01
09-23-2013, 08:25 AM
Yes I am on amoxicillin 500mg

petrified
09-23-2013, 09:14 AM
That's what I was like a few weeks ago I had a dental infection I convinced myself was going to turn into septicaemia or I would have an infection that would spread to my brain. I was fine with my antibiotics. Someone suggested on here to put anxiety in front of whatever symptom I google and it's helping :-)