PDA

View Full Version : Worse at night and lack of appetite

Olive Yew
09-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Does anyone else get worse anxiety at night? I can go all day without having issues and then evening hits like a freight train. :(

And then I have a real bad lack of appetite. Like i dont feel... ILL.... Just.... Not hungry.... :/ i mean my anxiety made me develop IBS but I usually have an appetite like a horse. And now food makes me just go "meh". I've gone from 135lbs to 119lbs in a month. I mean i'm not complaining about the weight loss... Just in the manor of which i've lost it. I still eat. Grudgingly. Because i know I need to. But i never want to. And when I do it seems to just go right through me. :( it's making it hard to not freak out about having a problem with my digestive system when it's so NOT what it's usually been.

Ezz
09-22-2013, 05:57 PM
My anxiety ONLY happens at night. And I hate it with a passion! All I want to do is sleep. I know exactly what you're going through. I can't really say much about the food stuff. Maybe go book an appointment with your doctor they'll send you through to a dietician.

frankzito
09-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Mine use to be only at night too. It changes around though. Once I'm asleep I'm usually ok though

frankzito
09-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Mine use to be only at night too. It changes around though. Once I'm asleep I'm usually ok though

I do wake up an inordinate amount of times during the night