PDA

View Full Version : The Linden Method

Mark
11-27-2007, 06:53 AM
Has anyone tried the Linden Method for curing anxiety?

Every review I have read about this system gives it a thumbs up. However, I would rather hear from people here about this system then someone who was, potentially, paid to write a review.

I you have tried this system, please provide a review.

Thanks

Mark

RichB
11-28-2007, 06:41 AM
I thought it was ridiculously overpriced and not good at all. Basically a bunch of homemade relaxation tapes.

The program at http://www.PanicBook.com is much better and 1/3 of the price.

chanel07
12-05-2007, 08:39 AM
I thought it was ridiculously overpriced and not good at all. Basically a bunch of homemade relaxation tapes.

The program at http://www.PanicBook.com is much better and 1/3 of the price.

Agreed.

ojala
12-05-2007, 12:32 PM
I have yet to check out PanicBook.com but a user on this forum, referred me to The Linden Method about 6 months back. They really are a bunch of homemade relaxation tapes as someone described. I've used them ever since.

To be honest with you, I don't have anxiety attacks like I did 6 months ago, but they still occur mildly every once in a while. According to the person who referred me to the program, it takes a while. Some people are cured in days. Others in months.

From what the Linden Method website said, it was a guarantee that I would be completely cured. I bought the program and have followed it the way it instructs you to do so. I truly have been loyal to the program but don't feel it helping as fast as I thought it would. Maybe it's just that I'm an impatient person.

The "support" that they give you over the telephone isn't all that helpful. And they're British so it's kinda hard to understand them.

I wish I hand't spent so much money on that program, but as anybody with anxiety will tell you, you're willing to pay ANYTHING to rid yourself of anxiety.

Would I recommend it? Sure why not? But go for the online delivery method. It's cheaper. They do offer a 1 year, money back guarantee. Can't tell you if that's true completely. My year is up in May.

I wouldn't be able to tell you if it is or isn't better than PanicBook.com, since I've never heard of it.

Chris
[email protected]

RichB
12-07-2007, 06:41 AM
Yeah, like you said about the support at Linden, if you call you get someone in a call center that has no idea what they're talking about.

What I liked so much about the Panic Book, among other things, was that when I had a question it was answered by the person that WROTE THE PROGRAM. He was extremely nice and comforting and checked in on me with emails for awhile.

When I returned the useless Linden Method it took me about 2 months and a thousand headaches to actually do it. Good luck with that if you try to.