emtw12
09-22-2013, 12:47 PM
Urgh :( :(

petrified
09-22-2013, 12:48 PM
How are you today? Take it the annoying pains are still there :-(

emtw12
09-22-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm feeling ok in myself but I've just had chest pain on and off, today it was like niggling pain under my left breast every few mins for like 10-15 secs it went away after 20 mins but I didn't no what to do :/ and I've had arm pains all day and like little pains in my fingers :( soooo annoying I just need something to make it go away.

petrified
09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Chest pain is the worst thing ever I wish when something was wrong with us our brains automatically knew what it was instead of everything crazy going through our heads. I had two great days on the fluxotine and propananol but today's been crap! But I've only been taking them for a week so probs just my body getting used to them. Your chest pain doesn't sound like anything serious though as its not there all the time I would maybes leave until Friday or so and if its still bothering you, pop to the doctors. It is SO frightening when it's there but try to tell yourself it's just your anxiety :-) x

emtw12
09-22-2013, 01:12 PM
it's not always there but it's on and off all day id say I get chest pain about 6/7 times a day. shortness of breathe and now arm pain come on about a month ago daily :/ I never had it at all the other day till night time. have u had any side affects on fluoxetine ,, x

emtw12
09-22-2013, 01:13 PM
I've had a good day no panic at all until I got the chest pains :/

petrified
09-22-2013, 01:29 PM
No I've been fine on the fluxotine I'm on 20mg a day I take mine in the morning. I was really worried about side affects but I haven't had any. I've actually felt "normal" the past few days. I'm not sure why the anxiety symptoms happen I get days where I panic over every twinge like today and others where I just get really annoyed with them. You must have a really strong mind to rationalise all the symptoms as anxiety. I no you are finding it difficult but I think you are holding it together fantastic which I'm sure has a lot to do with your little one :-) x

mylove9080
09-22-2013, 03:25 PM
Are you feeling better? Have u tried taking a tea?

emtw12
09-22-2013, 03:53 PM
no still got left side arm pain :(