PDA

View Full Version : Having a wobble is this normal?

petrified
09-22-2013, 12:05 PM
Hi I've been fine for the past 2 days hardly any anxiety, but today I'm hot, tired, panicky, nauseous and don't feel like I'm really here. Does this sound like anxiety as I haven't got any other symptoms I'm really worried its something else going on and I'm scared. Think i just need some reassurance thanks

tailspin
09-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Great you've had 2 good days, petrified! In my experience it's very normal to suddenly have a day with bad physical symptoms, out of the blue. To me, this sounds very much like the way a "normal" anxiety disorder works. Try and keep thinking about the good days you've just had and remind yourself that you will have more good days. As you say, this is just a wobble and it's temporary. Someone here posted that thing recently about whatever you feed, that's what's going to get stronger. So even though it seems to be much easier to feed the bad days, we need to try and focus on and feed the good days as much as possible. Hope you have more good days again very soon!

u4ea
09-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Yup, absolutely anxiety. I've had spells of these symptoms too - they're just a little scarier and depressing when you've had a few days of feeling "surprisingly good!"

petrified
09-22-2013, 12:26 PM
Thanks tailspin that's great advice I think I'm more downhearted than anything else and I have kinda been telling myself I'm going to have a bad day today, so whats happened bad day it was. I'm pleased my symptoms just sound like anxiety as I was preparing to spend my whole night awake so I didn't die tonight lol. Anxiety is horrible I'm fed up and I've only had it 6 weeks now!!!

petrified
09-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Thanks u4ea that's put my mind at rest :-)