PDA

View Full Version : Moving.

autumnbee123
09-22-2013, 03:46 AM
Kay. So I'm already 500 miles away from my whole family and I've been away from them for almost two months. But in a month I'm supposed to be moving to San Diego for 6 months with my boyfriend. I'm in Alaska. That's in California. I'm so scared at the thought that it makes me go numb and tingly everytime I think about it. I'm excited but so scared at the same time. I really want to get every single test done imaginable to make sure nothing's wrong with me before I move. Because I'm not going to have ANY insurance when I move.

raggamuffin
09-22-2013, 05:26 AM
Focus on the good not the bad. It's an adventure and moving there you'll be so busy to begin with i'm sure the anxiety symptoms around moving will be very subdued. If you continue to remain as positive as possible and as busy as possible the symptoms will be very slight if non-existant. Yes you might get a sudden one now and then but don't respond with emotion or fear. Let the symptoms come and go. Don't fear them. I went into more detail about it in your post about MS.

Focus on the good, not the bad. Remember that and practice it daily.

Ed