PDA

View Full Version : For everyone here!

padrepio34
09-21-2013, 03:20 PM
Hey guys listen we all have anxiety but im telling u right now i swear that im done with the anxiety my therapist told me these words i will never forget he said to me you wanna hear something funny and i said yea what..he said your fighting your own mind!! Every symptoms that comes aint true its our mind sending singals to make these symptoms to feel that there is something wrong but mean while they aint threatful...since that day i know longer care what happens i mean listen we all gonna die one day when our time is up so we let the anxiety faking us into that we are sick but were really not...even for me i work in construction i work physlic so i didnt know i had muscle strains that always felt like i was having a heart attack but i still here!! Lol listen im telling you if u wanna beat this dont play mind to ur mind let it go and u will see these symptoms go i promise you just give it ur all in a couple days ur gonna start feeling better..and when u feel those symptoms come on tell the anxiety thats all u got and u see how fast it will go...Good luck to everyone here i pray for you all to get thru this stupid anxiety it will end one day!! I had mine for 6 yrs and now its gone like the wind!! U guys can do it i believe in all of you's we are strong !! God bless you all !!❤🌹.

Ps.. if anyone needs help please PM me!

Vinny.....:)

padrepio34
09-21-2013, 03:21 PM
I wanna give a big shout to Ed-raggmuffin...he helped me alot too thanks my brother God bless you man!!

frankzito
09-21-2013, 03:48 PM
I wanna give a big shout to Ed-raggmuffin...he helped me alot too thanks my brother God bless you man!!

Ed is the real deal

padrepio34
09-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Yea he the best he knows all about it..its our mind that play tricks if you dont pay mind to the symptoms they go away and its true..

raggamuffin
09-22-2013, 01:19 AM
I'm glad to hear your therapist has helped you. Those sorts of words are invaluable and as you are showing, they can leave you with such a stark realization. It's funny because you spend so many years convinced you know what's what. That you're ill or dying and that these symptoms will kill you. But one day it does click. For some it might take some time to fully assemble all the pieces of the anxiety puzzle and for others, such as yourself it does just click.

It's a very nice feeling when you realize you have control over anxiety and not the other way round. Some people hit the road to recovery on running feet, other people might feel like they're crawling along or not making any real progress. Truth is we're all on the road to recovery and we might sometimes trip and fall over. But it doesn't mean we have to start all the way at the beginning again.

By understanding the symptoms are from stress and worry you realize that fearing them is actually like trying to fight a fire with a can of gasoline. You're only going to make it burn brighter and last longer. So you let your body do as it pleases. It's not going to kill you and it can't "hurt" you any more than you feel these sensations. The sooner you rationalize it, laugh at your body for being so silly, the sooner the anxiety loosens it's grip over you.

It takes time, but then again most of us have lived with anxiety for years and so even when we feel amazing we might get a sensation here and there throughout the day. But so what? Let them come and go, don't let it put a damper on anything you want to do or who you want to be.

Ed