PDA

View Full Version : Weird

MrsJ88
09-21-2013, 02:27 PM
My stomach muscles just randomly got extremely sore like I've done 1,000 crunches.... But I haven't done any exercising at all. Anyone ever get this??

NeverToo...Fear
09-21-2013, 07:14 PM
^ I had that about a week ago. I hadn't been exercising, but stomach muscles were sore.. not sure what was going on.

raggamuffin
09-22-2013, 01:00 AM
Muscle cramps and fatigue are anixety symptom 101. Causes every muscle pain we get, limbs, chest, stomach, neck, head, shoulders.

It's all tension due to excess stress and anxiety. Pay no attention to it and don't let it affect your day. Respond only with apathy and rationalize that it's only anxiety. The pains can come and go as they please. With this mentality they don't last as long and over the months/years of practicing this they will eventually disappear for good.

Ed

MrsJ88
09-22-2013, 03:31 AM
Muscle cramps and fatigue are anixety symptom 101. Causes every muscle pain we get, limbs, chest, stomach, neck, head, shoulders. It's all tension due to excess stress and anxiety. Pay no attention to it and don't let it affect your day. Respond only with apathy and rationalize that it's only anxiety. The pains can come and go as they please. With this mentality they don't last as long and over the months/years of practicing this they will eventually disappear for good. Ed

Thanks Ed!