PDA

View Full Version : Holy grail of anxiety symptoms! Must read!

Olive Yew
09-20-2013, 11:01 PM
Found this page while trying to figure out while i was jolted awake and instantly felt light headed.
This page has it all. It has literally every anxiety symptom, what it feels like, and WHY it's happening. And most of them tell you how to deal with it too. It's phenomenal. So anyone with questions or worries about anxiety symptoms: this is for you!
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

Cobra
09-20-2013, 11:26 PM
Wow, great find! Thanks!

tailspin
09-21-2013, 12:06 AM
Found this page while trying to figure out while i was jolted awake and instantly felt light headed.
This page has it all. It has literally every anxiety symptom, what it feels like, and WHY it's happening. And most of them tell you how to deal with it too. It's phenomenal. So anyone with questions or worries about anxiety symptoms: this is for you!
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

That's one of the most useful things about anxiety and panic that I've read in a long time. Thanks!

leighlee
09-21-2013, 01:41 AM
Thank you for sharing.

NeverToo...Fear
09-21-2013, 07:01 AM
Very informative and quite helpful ! Thanks for sharing this with us.. :)

HW99
09-21-2013, 07:12 AM
enter n m p (no. more panic ?) at your own risk. Before you googled and clicked on that website, you probably never met anyone as mentally and physically messed up as the people who own and run that site. some of it is messed up by choice, some is just nature dishing out less to some people.

Olive Yew
09-21-2013, 07:18 AM
enter n m p (no. more panic ?) at your own risk. Before you googled and clicked on that website, you probably never met anyone as mentally and physically messed up as the people who own and run that site. some of it is messed up by choice, some is just nature dishing out less to some people.

I dont understand. The page I found was just an informative page on anxiety symptoms.

HW99
09-21-2013, 07:20 AM
I leave it up to you. All I'm doing is pre warning you about the place

kelseyt
09-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Wow that's good at explaining every symptom, will be looking over and reading this thoroughly tonight, thanks. :)

katander
09-22-2013, 12:00 AM
That's one of the most useful things about anxiety and panic that I've read in a long time. Thanks!

Thank you. It has explained a lot for me. Now my anxiety tonight about my symptoms has lessened quite a bit.

Olive Yew
09-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Thank you. It has explained a lot for me. Now my anxiety tonight about my symptoms has lessened quite a bit.

I'm glad it could help :) i know it's done a lot for me.

patchezzzz
09-22-2013, 10:37 AM
I read the whole thing and it actually scared me a little bit:/ My main symptom of anxiety is the derealization. It says it goes away within hours, days, or weeks. Yet, I've been plagued with this symptom for well over 6 months... Now I REALLY feel like there's something wrong with me:(

Olive Yew
09-22-2013, 11:21 AM
I read the whole thing and it actually scared me a little bit:/ My main symptom of anxiety is the derealization. It says it goes away within hours, days, or weeks. Yet, I've been plagued with this symptom for well over 6 months... Now I REALLY feel like there's something wrong with me:(

There isnt anything wrong with you sweetie. There's another blog I found where the guy had realization/depersonalization for 3 years before he managed to beat it. His blog helped me a LOT with Dp/Dr. I hardly ever have that symptom anymore. Here's his post if you want to read it.

http://www.dpselfhelp.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20892-the-holy-grail-of-curing-dpdr/

Olive Yew
09-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Derealization***

patchezzzz
09-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Okay, thank you so much:)
I actually just picked up the book The Secret. It's all about the Law of Attraction. It's been used practically forever. It's cured cancer, eyesight, depression, anxiety, derealization, pretty much anything you can think of. I'm going to try it out and see if it helps with the anxiety or not. My best friend had also bought the book and she's gotten everything she's ever asked for. She got her dog for free and a new mattress within days of asking for it. I really think it could help a lot of us on this forum:)

Olive Yew
09-22-2013, 12:21 PM
Okay, thank you so much:) I actually just picked up the book The Secret. It's all about the Law of Attraction. It's been used practically forever. It's cured cancer, eyesight, depression, anxiety, derealization, pretty much anything you can think of. I'm going to try it out and see if it helps with the anxiety or not. My best friend had also bought the book and she's gotten everything she's ever asked for. She got her dog for free and a new mattress within days of asking for it. I really think it could help a lot of us on this forum:)

Well good on you. :) I hope it works out well for you :) Just dont lose hope and keep fighting