sazaroo
09-20-2013, 02:52 PM
My chest is hurting and im panicing and its making it worse :(

r3play
09-20-2013, 02:58 PM
dose it hurt when you breath?

kelseyt
09-20-2013, 03:01 PM
It will not kill you, you need to remember that. Keep repeating to yourself that it's just your anxiety. You aren't alone I myself thought I was dying last night from a panic attack with chest pains. Try to calm down, deep breathing in and out and sit somewhere calm. Maybe with the tv on to distract yourself.

sazaroo
09-20-2013, 03:15 PM
dose it hurt when you breath?

Erm yeah sun times

sazaroo
09-20-2013, 03:17 PM
It will not kill you, you need to remember that. Keep repeating to yourself that it's just your anxiety. You aren't alone I myself thought I was dying last night from a panic attack with chest pains. Try to calm down, deep breathing in and out and sit somewhere calm. Maybe with the tv on to distract yourself.

Thank you dvd never distracts me im alway thinking about my anxiety why wont it just go away :(

kelseyt
09-20-2013, 03:23 PM
I'm the same, always wishing there's some quick fix for all this anxiety to just stop. For me talking to people about it that understand and knowing I'm not alone helps. I really hope that we'll both get over this one day.

sazaroo
09-20-2013, 03:25 PM
I'm the same, always wishing there's some quick fix for all this anxiety to just stop. For me talking to people about it that understand and knowing I'm not alone helps. I really hope that we'll both get over this one day.

So do i, my dad suffered with it reali bad when he was younger you would never have known to look at him now he got over it :) we will to one day :)

sazaroo
09-20-2013, 03:28 PM

The pain is getting horrible what it to stop

kelseyt
09-20-2013, 03:38 PM
The pain is getting horrible what it to stop

The only way it'll stop is by switching your mind onto something else. :) (believe me I know it's easier said than done) But your mind is making the pain worse in your chest. If you think about a symptom enough your mind can trick you into having that symptom.

So try to remind yourself it's mind over matter and you aren't going to give in to this anxiety. It's your body and you control it, not your anxiety. (I find this helps me)

sazaroo
09-20-2013, 03:42 PM
The only way it'll stop is by switching your mind onto something else. :) (believe me I know it's easier said than done) But your mind is making the pain worse in your chest. If you think about a symptom enough your mind can trick you into having that symptom.

So try to remind yourself it's mind over matter and you aren't going to give in to this anxiety. It's your body and you control it, not your anxiety. (I find this helps me)

Thank you x