PDA

View Full Version : my experiences with anxiety,depression,panic disorder

lee2
09-19-2013, 11:44 AM
I don't get any real pains like I see everyone else....mine feels like I losing my mind..I.can't explain it...but right in morning I don't want ti Get up..that's the depression..then I get up and feel shaky and like I am questioning everything like am I ding this right...Idk out of sorts...just like I slowly like getting altimerz, or dementia...such a ugly feeling..I have 2 baby boys and I feel like I am use less...I just hate this..feeling weird...I on meds, Zoloft, clonazepam...iidk

mlj86
09-19-2013, 11:49 AM
My ex mother in law was on Clonazepam....look at the side effects of this medication, if you feel like you have many of the issues it describes I would suggest talking to your doctor about switching (DO NOT COME OFF THIS MEDICATION WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR DOCTOR FIRST)

lee2
09-19-2013, 12:08 PM
What was her opinion on it...I just saying my anxiety seems different then most

mlj86
09-19-2013, 01:06 PM
She unfortunately has cerebral palsy but my ex husband has said that she is much different on it then she was when he was younger, I'm not sure if it was because of extended use.

r3play
09-19-2013, 05:03 PM
i get the same way with my anxiety, i get panic attacks and lots of other systems but i also get the intrusive thoughts. i worry im going insane or im loosing touch with reality. i also get wired thought about why humans look the way we do, or dose everyone see life threw their eyes like i do, lol stupid i know but constant

lee2
09-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Ya and that causes me to freak out..cuz you dint feel right...I look at my self and some times q that...you're the only one I feel maybe unstands my anxiety

lee2
09-19-2013, 05:32 PM
What do they do to fix it...I.on anti depressants and anti anxiety

patchezzzz
09-19-2013, 08:15 PM
It sounds a little like derealization. The way you explained it. "Feels like I'm losing my mind" "weird feeling."
Do you feel foggy? Like the world isn't as clear anymore and it's harder to think, memorize, and concentrate?