PDA

View Full Version : I think im dying

mkgirl01
09-19-2013, 05:47 AM
I feel like hell I have a sore throat I'm very achy headache I had night sweats...... I feel so bad I'm convinced I'm dying

MrsJ88
09-19-2013, 05:59 AM
I feel like hell I have a sore throat I'm very achy headache I had night sweats...... I feel so bad I'm convinced I'm dying

Maybe the flu or cold?

RT24
09-19-2013, 06:18 AM
Sounds like you just have a virus or a cold. It's the beginning of fall, so that's nothing short of normal.

mkgirl01
09-19-2013, 07:23 AM
I have read that after a cold or flu or virus thats how ms or pots start now im terrified of that

onebreathatatime
09-19-2013, 08:11 AM
If I were you, I would stop searching information on illnesses/conditions, I was like that and kept causing myself panic attacks over and over... since I have stopped and decided to just let it be and accept what may or may not happen.. I have actually been better, calmer, less panic attacks - I've had maybe 2 in august and none as of yet for september. We have to stop feeding our fears, once you do alot of the time the symptoms fade. Try to keep occupied and do the things you enjoy.... a bubble bath, read a book, go for a walk with a friend, colour, draw, cook/bake, anything at all!