PDA

View Full Version : Reviews

emtw12
09-19-2013, 04:29 AM
what's people's reviews on fluoxetine hydrochloride? any side effects? I've been prescribed it cos the doctor thinks it'll get rid of my aches n pains within 3 weeks

emtw12
09-19-2013, 05:14 AM
...... bump

petrified
09-19-2013, 07:52 AM
I started my fluxotine 20mg on Sunday, so far they aren't helping but I got told they can take 2 weeks to work properley. They might be worth ago any things got be better than the constant pains all day everyday :-)

onebreathatatime
09-19-2013, 08:01 AM
I was taking 20mg but I hit a plateau and was not doing so well, so I have upped to 30mg. I haven't really noticed a change in my anxiety as of yet (since increasing). I did not really experience many side effects either, the main one was insomnia when I took it at night, easily fixed by switching to the am. I don't notice myself having many aches/pains.. I do get tense now and again but it's because I don't relax myself, which I am working on with progressive muscle relaxation apps.

alankay
09-19-2013, 08:26 AM
20mg day is what I take and I feel it helps me. Alankay

tailspin
09-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Prozac was the first anti-depressant I tried many years ago, and it worked well for my depression once I got over the initial side effects (intense nausea). After a few years it stopped helping though and I switched to something else. Many years later I went back on Prozac again because other meds didn't seem to be helping. This time anxiety was my main problem. Second time around, I found Prozac WAY too stimulating and it just made my anxiety worse because I felt jittery all the time.

As you can see, we all react differently to different meds.....I think you've said in the past that you don't really have panic attacks, you just have a lot of unpleasant physical symptoms. Prozac could be really useful for that. I hope it helps you!