PDA

View Full Version : Sudden dizziness and hot flashes...so hot and sweating like crazy!! ANXIETY?

mistiblue
09-18-2013, 10:12 PM
Does this ever happen to anyone? Tonight on my way to church, I stopped to get gas and while standing at the gas pump I started to get really dizzy....I chalked it up to anxiety and got in the truck. Then I began to get really hot and started sweating like crazy....THEN I started to get worried. I thought my sugar might have been low, so I ate something and got some M&M's. It did get better shortly after that, but I was wondering if this sounds like anxiety? I have also been having CRAZY heart flutters and flip flops this week, so I am worried about my heart.

frankzito
09-18-2013, 10:17 PM
It is anxiety

frankzito
09-18-2013, 10:17 PM
Happens to me the same way

frankzito
09-18-2013, 10:21 PM
I will admit , I still get scared its something else

Kmann1969
09-18-2013, 10:28 PM
My vote is anxiety... I have had it for 22 years and it it still throws me curveballs...now I get heart flutters palpitations , pains all over my body, tonight I'm having pains in my neck and back.. This sucks the life out of you. At least you were going to the right place..Church :) God is the only true peace I've felt since this all began many years ago. He is the reason I have hope :)

mistiblue
09-18-2013, 10:56 PM
Thank you Franzito....it was quite scary. i have never had it happen to me this way....always something new with anxiety!!
Kmann- YES!! If I didn't have the Lord I don't know where I would be. I am so glad I have a place of refuge.

Kmann1969
09-18-2013, 11:24 PM
Thank you Franzito....it was quite scary. i have never had it happen to me this way....always something new with anxiety!!
Kmann- YES!! If I didn't have the Lord I don't know where I would be. I am so glad I have a place of refuge.

I know what you mean... The only good side to these scary anxiety symptoms it had definitely drawn me closer to God!!