PDA

View Full Version : Head pain

saralouise75
09-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Hi all,I have been diagnosed with chronic migraines,I have a headache right now which I am panicking about,my ears feel 'full' and my head hurts at the front!!!Does anyone else feel this,I am scared to go to sleep incase it is something bad,is this anxiety?thanks in advance.

petrified
09-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Migraines are horrendous, I get numb arms, sickness, diarrhoea, blurred vision and my face goes numb. Definitely sounds like a migraine. Sleep will help :-)

saralouise75
09-18-2013, 04:25 PM
Thanks,I think that I fear the worst!!i am fighting sleep as I am worried that I won't wake up-i hate feeling like this!

petrified
09-18-2013, 04:41 PM
That's nearly every night for me I'm sick of making coffee in the middle of night so I don't fall asleep lol. But the way I'm looking at it now is I've been dying for about 5 weeks now and nothing's happened I've had everything from blood poisoning to heart attacks these past few weeks and I'm still here so tonight's going to be no different. It doesn't work every night but I usually feel a bit better after a good nights sleep :-)

saralouise75
09-18-2013, 04:49 PM
You sound like me!!!!I don't sleep very well but tonight it is pretty bad, my brain is working overtime tonight.Hope you get some sleep!xx