PDA

View Full Version : Aches. & Pains ????

Kmann1969
09-17-2013, 10:22 PM
I have been getting so many aches and pains today... Especially in my left arm and back.. Sharp pains, dull aching pains .. Definitely making me anxious . Does anybody else get these?? Also restless leg

Cobra
09-17-2013, 10:34 PM
Yep yep yeppers

Pain in arms, back, legs, neck, head, stomach, feet. Even my groin on a couple occasions. Oh, and my butthole. Seriously. Made me think for a little while I had colon cancer. LOL!

Right now I'm sitting at my computer kicking my legs up and down.

Kmann1969
09-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Yep sounds familiar .... I notice if I take a Xanax most the pain goes away or I just don't care if there is pain.. Kinda tells me it's anxiety. I started celexa today so maybe that has something to do about it

Cobra
09-17-2013, 10:43 PM
I take half an ativan if I have to. Or to sleep when the old insomnia strikes. Hope you get to feeling better. I'm about ready for bed, and sitting here looking at that bottle. I haven't had one in 32 hours. Might just go ahead and take one so I can sleep tonight. Right now I'm wound up so tight.

student8913
09-18-2013, 10:59 AM
yes :( mine confuses me how am i suppose to know if its serious or not. still havent been told its been anxiety but have had a lot of tests done and nothing has come back so yeah...

petrified
09-18-2013, 11:05 AM
Me too pain all over, I figure if its something serious I would no as it would be agony. I started propananol and fluxotine in Monday and they seem to be helping. I often have a codeine as well if pains get too bad :-)

student8913
09-18-2013, 11:19 AM
I hope my doc gives me something tomorrow im at my witts end!

petrified
09-18-2013, 11:23 AM
I was too I was total fed up of the feelings of dread and feeling crap everyday. It took me a few trips to the doctors to get sorted but I'm eventually feeling a little happier in myself. Still a little scared at bed time though. But I'm allowed to play around with my propananol until I find the right dose. I was started on 30 mg but can go up to 80mg if I like. I hope you get some help tomorrow I will keep my fingers crossed for you :-)