Right now I'm in an anxiety rut. I experience these:
Head pressure
General tiredness
Fatigued
Achy body
Derelisation
Stomach cramp
Back pain

Does anyone else experience similar to this please comment!

raggamuffin
09-17-2013, 04:06 PM
They're all very common anxiety symptoms. If you spend all your time worrying about them then they'll last all day. You have to let the pains come and go. Don't fight them, don't fear them. Simply respond with apathy. Keep busy, stay positive. It takes practice to master but the less fear and worry you bestow the symptoms the less you empower your anxiety.

Hope you feel better soon.

Ed

patchezzzz
09-17-2013, 04:44 PM
I have the general tiredness, fatigue, and derealization too.:( I feel for you. I exercise a lot though so I'm not sure if any aches or pains are due to my exercising or anxiety, itself x)

Cobra
09-17-2013, 05:30 PM
My symptoms range the whole gamut, from backaches to diarrhea. I have gotten good at ignoring them all but for two symptoms, nausea and tachycardia. Once I can conquer my fear of those, I really think I will have mastered this anxiety and be done with it. It is true what raggamuffin says. The key is having no emotional response to the aches and pains and weird body symptoms. Well, maybe laughing at them.

mistiblue
09-17-2013, 09:01 PM
HEART FLUTTERS are the beign of my existence right now!! I feel like my heart will stop at any moment. They are BAD!!