PDA

View Full Version : What is wong with me today?

petrified
09-17-2013, 01:32 PM
I can't seem to settle and calm down I've tried everything and with it getting closer to bed time I'm feeling worse and panicking. I started on propananol and fluxotine yesterday. Could these be making me tired. Being tired freaks me out. I also feel edgy I can't focus feel sick, don't feel with it jaw ache, ear ache, headache and sweating. I'm panicking I'm dying I really can't settle. Anyone there to talk with :-(

sharacel91
09-17-2013, 01:56 PM
I was told fluxotine can make you feel sicky and tired and not quite with it the first few days I'm meant to be on it but refuse to take meds because I'm Pregnant hope you settle!

petrified
09-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Thanks me too I hope that's all it is and I don't blame you. When are you due? :-)

angieproc1977
09-17-2013, 02:39 PM
This sounds normal to me I am on fluoxatine and I must admit I felt like this on and off for a week or so until my body got used to them.. I still have off days but nowhere near as bad as when I first started on them x

petrified
09-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Ah thanks that's great to hear I'm pleased they are working for you:-) . I just want something to stop these irrational fears :-(