PDA

View Full Version : Whats Palpitation and Skipped heart. Can someone explain me the feelings.

Hidalgo21
09-17-2013, 08:09 AM
Hey guys, so I am a little stress and anxious about seeing a doctor, reasons why, during my volleyball practice I got the worst feeling ever I wasn't playing hard I wasn't even given my 50percent cause we were just starting, but from no where I felt that my heart jump like a couple of times and I start coughing and my heart felt like a train ! I had never felt my heart so fast even with a panic attack so I run up to two cops and the call the ambulance I couldn't breath go and try to breath and from a super fast heart rate it when right back to normal and it was scary, the ambulance came and they said that they EKG was good nothing bad, I went to the hospital after and the same thing EKG, blood and x ray was good but idk I am a little stress I haven't gotten back to practice again, can someone help me please .

petrified
09-17-2013, 08:32 AM
It sounds like anxiety I get like this most days even sitting down can make me have one then my mind races and I panic even more. I would see you doctor he might be able to help you by putting you in touch with people to talk to or meds if you need them. I no how you feel though and I had one doctor laugh at me because I had anxiety but I've changed now and been put on meds. Good luck to you and I hope you get some help :-)

Hidalgo21
09-17-2013, 08:36 AM
It sounds like anxiety I get like this most days even sitting down can make me have one then my mind races and I panic even more. I would see you doctor he might be able to help you by putting you in touch with people to talk to or meds if you need them. I no how you feel though and I had one doctor laugh at me because I had anxiety but I've changed now and been put on meds. Good luck to you and I hope you get some help :-)

Hey thank you!! And I know I just super stressful my anxiety went away everything was going back to normal cause I start doing what I love the most but this happen and I don't even wanna play sports again till I see my doctor is just super stressful but ima go see what can I do.

petrified
09-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Good for you! I've never had anxiety until a month ago now it's took over my life I've got a son who I used to do everything with now it's a struggle to even get out of bed. When I'm anxious I normally phone someone for a chat to try and take my mind off it. But sometimes even that doesn't work. This forum is helping me a great deal as I don't feel so alone any more :-)