PDA

View Full Version : Everyday when I wake up

reyqaz
09-15-2013, 10:28 PM
Hi there,
I have this terrible feeling when I wake up in the morning. I feel restless, panicked and breathing gets difficult.

I used to be on a lot of medication including serta, klonopin and others.
But I've stopped them, and I've been trying self help books. I really like "you are not your brain".

Although sometimes it just feels so bad, that all I want to do is pop a klonopin. I don't know what to do, I feel terrible.

I am avoiding Almost everything, I don't feel like meeting people, I used to be completely opposite a few years ago. Now I just feel intimidated by everyone. I have frequent mood changes.

Your help is really needed and highly appreciated.

reyqaz
09-15-2013, 10:45 PM
Another issue is that I get this intense gut feeling of longing something or someone when I listen to certain music and I am an audio engineer. Makes work impossible.

gaza514
09-16-2013, 12:48 AM
Hi there,
I have this terrible feeling when I wake up in the morning. I feel restless, panicked and breathing gets difficult.

But I've stopped them, and I've been trying self help books. I really like "you are not your brain".

Although sometimes it just feels so bad, that all I want to do is pop a klonopin. I don't know what to do, I feel terrible.

I am avoiding Almost everything, I don't feel like meeting people, I used to be completely opposite a few years ago. Now I just feel intimidated by everyone. I have frequent mood changes.

Same herd bro

Ritch
09-16-2013, 05:04 AM
Hi there,

I have the exact same feeling on a morning...... I can only describe it as a feeling of intense dread, the only way I get it to go away is to force myself to get out of bed and start my day. I can also relate to wanting to avoid things, but in order for us to make any progress with our anxiety we need to try to face our fears otherwise they will just become worse.

lisa76
09-16-2013, 08:56 AM
That's when I get my anxciety I wake up worried and feeling sick it eases as the day goes on

tailspin
09-16-2013, 11:42 AM
I have the exact same feeling on a morning...... I can only describe it as a feeling of intense dread, the only way I get it to go away is to force myself to get out of bed and start my day. I can also relate to wanting to avoid things, but in order for us to make any progress with our anxiety we need to try to face our fears otherwise they will just become worse.

This is SO TRUE! Hard to do, but so true!