PDA

View Full Version : What is this? Brain reboot

Thinkitso
09-15-2013, 03:20 PM
I'll be concentrating on something very intensely, then all of a sudden, I get a feeling in my head like when you're at the dentist and you start panicking so they give you a bunch of Nitris oxide, I get the Nos feeling, and then I can't focus on a single thought or thing. I just have to stare off at nothing until the buzzing goes away and I can concentrate again. It takes like 10-30 min to get through. Then I can't really do any real thinking or reading or tv the rest of the day. What is that?

rhar
09-15-2013, 03:23 PM
I get SO many odd head symptoms... I think one if them is similar to this. I also get a weird off balance feeling like I might fall over or pass out. I get dizzy when I move my head to look at something and often feel in a dreamy state

Jcsmith0817
09-15-2013, 04:29 PM
hello, wow, I get those same feelings too all day! its horrible and scary and really shocking.. it makes me not want too do anything but lay down and sleep.. the feeling I get all day is an off balance feeling.. as if I am going too fall or faint and this happens when I am focusing on something sich as at work on the computer standing up or focusing on a conversation with someone.. this feeling is horrible and I just want It too go away! also it feels like my brain either gets a shock when this happens, I get blank or thumping.. can anyone relate??

NixonRulz
09-15-2013, 05:48 PM
I get SO many odd head symptoms... I think one if them is similar to this. I also get a weird off balance feeling like I might fall over or pass out. I get dizzy when I move my head to look at something and often feel in a dreamy state

I used to get the same feeling. Overly dizzy. Way beyond a head rush.

Once I wrote it off as anxiety and not a brain issue, it stopped. Imagine that.

rhar
09-15-2013, 11:46 PM
I used to get the same feeling. Overly dizzy. Way beyond a head rush.

Once I wrote it off as anxiety and not a brain issue, it stopped. Imagine that.

I wish for that!!! I just get intense dizziness and floaty head, I try to say its just anxiety and distract myself but it doesn't work :(

rhar
09-15-2013, 11:54 PM
hello, wow, I get those same feelings too all day! its horrible and scary and really shocking.. it makes me not want too do anything but lay down and sleep.. the feeling I get all day is an off balance feeling.. as if I am going too fall or faint and this happens when I am focusing on something sich as at work on the computer standing up or focusing on a conversation with someone.. this feeling is horrible and I just want It too go away! also it feels like my brain either gets a shock when this happens, I get blank or thumping.. can anyone relate??

Omg this is TOTALLY me!!

Jcsmith0817
09-16-2013, 09:03 PM
And its all day or at random times! I usually get this feeling at work or at random times! so frustrating and annoying and scary!

rhar
09-17-2013, 12:06 AM
And its all day or at random times! I usually get this feeling at work or at random times! so frustrating and annoying and scary!

Yep same here. Then it's all I can think about
The off balance thing scares crap outta me