PDA

View Full Version : muscle cramps?

student8913
09-15-2013, 11:28 AM
I have had sever physical bouts of anxiety the past 2 months but they come and go. Right now ive had bad muscle pain in my calf for like 4 days. Is this a symptoms of anxiety or am i just dehyrdated or have an electrolyte imbalance? Im freaked out its DVT or something else. it kinda twitches too but mostly just feels tight. I walk fine although i still feel it. Anyone had this?

student8913
09-15-2013, 11:28 AM
btw i havent worked out in like 2 weeks!

trinidiva
09-15-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm having something similar but it is effecting my whole left side. I have cramping in various places in my upper arm lower arm and left hand on and off. I'm thinking its just a pinched nerve or something. ...I'm trying not to worry too much...but honestly. ....I highly doubt its a dvt.....you haven't worked out recently and you didn't mention anytging about getting an imjiry or bruise on the leg. Plus....I thought that it would be painful. I think you are ok.

student8913
09-15-2013, 05:08 PM
I'm having something similar but it is effecting my whole left side. I have cramping in various places in my upper arm lower arm and left hand on and off. I'm thinking its just a pinched nerve or something. ...I'm trying not to worry too much...but honestly. ....I highly doubt its a dvt.....you haven't worked out recently and you didn't mention anytging about getting an imjiry or bruise on the leg. Plus....I thought that it would be painful. I think you are ok.

Yeah I think so too just think its weird its lasting so long :( my yeah all my symptoms seems to be happening on my right side!

nf1234
09-15-2013, 05:57 PM
I had muscle issues for about a year. Cramps, twitches, pain, you name it. It was all just caused by stress, tension, and anxiety. Now that my anxiety is minimal I don't feel the cramping or anything anymore. You might want to give magnesium a try, it is a natural muscle relaxer and great for anxiety. Also, make sure your Vitamin D levels are up to par as they also affect anxiety and muscle function. The main this is, dont worry about it, it is normal.

student8913
09-15-2013, 06:21 PM
I had muscle issues for about a year. Cramps, twitches, pain, you name it. It was all just caused by stress, tension, and anxiety. Now that my anxiety is minimal I don't feel the cramping or anything anymore. You might want to give magnesium a try, it is a natural muscle relaxer and great for anxiety. Also, make sure your Vitamin D levels are up to par as they also affect anxiety and muscle function. The main this is, dont worry about it, it is normal.

i went to the health food store and actually got a magnesium supplement but have haven't tried it yet. Thanks. I just freak out about the calf pain!