PDA

View Full Version : hurts to much

lee2
09-14-2013, 01:42 PM
So I been staying home so I think I probably have cause a phob now of going any where....so I had a panic attack and my husband flipped out..says I fucking up everything my kids, etc...my heart's so beyond broke

petrified
09-14-2013, 04:33 PM
Ah bless you, my husband gets frustrated with me all the time. I used to do loads with my son now I'm starting to feel like a recluse. Don't want to go anywhere unless its the doctors or hospital. Try taking one step at a time perhaps a walk not to far from home with your family. I usually find when I'm out distracted I'm ok for a bit. It's the build up to doing something and when I get home that's the worst for me. Just take small steps and I'm sure your a fantastic mam :-)

petrified
09-14-2013, 04:47 PM
People without anxiety don't understand that it takes over you and it's terrifying. Logically I can reason things but when that panic sets in I'm a mess and no one can reason with me. I have to get out of it myself which can sometimes take hours. Try and sit and talk to your husband and explain your worries it might help you both :-)

lee2
09-14-2013, 04:57 PM
Thank u so much..I left and cried and sat at the park with my clonazepam...all of them....I like taken over by a mental person..this isn't me...I sticks and bones...I became idk....I have to avoid everything...come on wake up....my anxiety is everything...panic,panic,depression,depression..pi lls,pills..I trying everything..I suppose to go to work Monday:( I love my co workers....just me again..my husband is young and cares about cool and drinking, and look ing good...now I dint get ready and etc he dont want me..but I have no where to go...and struggling with life

TheBlack
09-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Ouch...

I think you may need to sit down and speak with your husband. It sounds like an immediate issue that needs to be addressed. When he is calm and relaxed, explain to him how you feel.

Ritch
09-14-2013, 06:04 PM
I'm sorry to hear this.

but unfortunately people are ignorant of what they don't understand.....

NeverToo...Fear
09-14-2013, 06:21 PM
Sorry about your situation, Lee...ppl that don't have these anxiety/phobia feelings really can't relate on that feeling level unless they experience it themselves...but maybe talking to your husband and describing how you feel might get him to understand and have more compassion...in fact, if he tries to understand and be supportive, he might just be able to help you deal better...I wish you the best :)