PDA

View Full Version : Mind racing/constant worrying about everything!

Lost84
09-13-2013, 01:04 PM
How does everyone stop this?! I find myself constantly worrying sometimes about little things, sometimes big and I'm sick of worrying about things that haven't happened yet! Why can't I worry when I need to?!

str8trippin
09-13-2013, 01:07 PM
I wish I knew the answer to this! I still haven't figured out how to overcome it myself.

petrified
09-13-2013, 01:18 PM
I've always been a worrier for as long as I can remember when I was tiny I was convinced I would spontaneously combust at any second. But I worry about everything from money, noises in my car and my worst one my health. I'm still looking for an answer but I think it might be in out DNA

NeverToo...Fear
09-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Stopping the worry is tough and not easy at all..I'm constantly worrying about myself and especially other people I care about--like something bad is going to happen to them..it really helps for me to just try and remain calm (a hard thing to do).. I try to think about things logically and constantly remind myself that I'm really always imagining the worst case scenario.

NixonRulz
09-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Unfortunately, the more we believe we are victims of anxiety, the more likely the symptoms remain.

Once you decide that your mind is controlled by you, and not some disorder, you can start to take some pretty big steps towards the cure.

If you can conceive it, and believe it, you can achieve it.

From victim to victor.

Lost84
09-16-2013, 01:33 PM
How can you do that Nixon? I'd love to stop my worrying and be in control... I would say again but I don't remember the last time I was in control of my thoughts!