PDA

View Full Version : Having a panic attack right now!!!

petrified
09-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Help please I'm really panicking and can't calm down. I'm convinced something is wrong with my brain. I've had headaches all day now pins and needles in it. I've been forgetting stuff I can't focus properley pins and needles in my hands as well. I also feel like I can't walk properley. Am I dying I'm terrified here and can't relax

Kmann1969
09-13-2013, 09:03 AM
Help please I'm really panicking and can't calm down. I'm convinced something is wrong with my brain. I've had headaches all day now pins and needles in it. I've been forgetting stuff I can't focus properley pins and needles in my hands as well. I also feel like I can't walk properley. Am I dying I'm terrified here and can't relax

Try drinking some ice water, slowly . Keep very hydrated. Try some of the hypnosis apps , I just recently tried some and they are pretty good!! Probably your pain comes from tension. So eat small meals not large ones. I stay away from dairy, and heavy meats.. Eat healthy. Hope this helps. Part of my therapy is trying to pass on any that can help another. I've had anxiety panic for 26 years and for the most part I'm a happy person. Plus I have a strong spiritual life. Call or text anytime 5099011787 . My name is Kevin

petrified
09-13-2013, 09:07 AM
I'm trying the water now going its going to help. It's just these thoughts are horrible :-(

petrified
09-13-2013, 09:22 AM
What apps do you suggest please

mlj86
09-13-2013, 09:35 AM
Your 100% NOT dying. Get someone to hang out with you for a little bit, you may feel better once you get distracted.

petrified
09-13-2013, 09:50 AM
Just waiting for my hubby finishing work it's horrible my sons due home any minute I need to sort myself out. Thanks I think I'm going to ring my sister for a chat

Kmann1969
09-13-2013, 10:39 AM
What apps do you suggest please

Hypnotherapy apps that deal with anxiety and tension.