PDA

View Full Version : Help with my symptoms pllease

laurentellez
09-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Pain in back of neck, radiating up to back of head, lightheaded, dizzy when laying down and turning side to side. Clogged nose, one side or other post nasal drip, sharp pain in ear comes and goes maybe 2 times a day, stringy itchy puffy red eyes. And eyes feel kind of tired. Ears have little drainage. Please help me.. it's just one of those nights.. thanks.

brian_s_21
09-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Pain in back of neck, radiating up to back of head, lightheaded, dizzy when laying down and turning side to side. Clogged nose, one side or other post nasal drip, sharp pain in ear comes and goes maybe 2 times a day, stringy itchy puffy red eyes. And eyes feel kind of tired. Ears have little drainage. Please help me.. it's just one of those nights.. thanks.

Have you slept ?

laurentellez
09-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Yes about 10 hours lastnight

brian_s_21
09-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Just do the stuff you tell me to do it works

laurentellez
09-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Idk if this is allergies or sinus infection.. it has to be chronic cause I've had it a while

brian_s_21
09-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Idk if this is allergies or sinus infection.. it has to be chronic cause I've had it a while
Why don't you go get check

JLBnole68
09-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Sounds like sinuses or allergies. I deal with this a lot, especially during early spring and early fall. I found something that works great for clogged sinuses. It's a homeopathic (all natural, non-addictive) nasal spray called Sinus Busters. It burns like hell and you will stand on your tip-toes for a minute or two, but it really works well. My nose absolutely pours. And it relieves a lot of the pressure. You can get it at drug stores like Walgreens or CVS. Walmart even carries it. Hope you feel better soon! -Jeff

laurentellez
09-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Stand on ur tip toes lol... sound excruciating lol.. I have to get some. .. :)

laurentellez
09-12-2013, 11:23 PM
When I had similar symptoms, I went to doc and did a CT scan and found one side of head infected with sinus infection.. but symptoms today seem a bit different

brian_s_21
09-12-2013, 11:27 PM
When I had similar symptoms, I went to doc and did a CT scan and found one side of head infected with sinus infection.. but symptoms today seem a bit different
What's sinus infection ?

JLBnole68
09-12-2013, 11:39 PM
Lol! I'm not going to lie. It really burns, but it goes away pretty quickly. And it's helped me a lot. Try rubbing something on your neck and chest that has camphor and/or menthol. That helps me breathe a lot better and it's soothing. I'm having the same issues right now and can't sleep. I'm about to go spray my nose and scream for a minute.

tailspin
09-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Sounds like sinuses or allergies. I deal with this a lot, especially during early spring and early fall. I found something that works great for clogged sinuses. It's a homeopathic (all natural, non-addictive) nasal spray called Sinus Busters. It burns like hell and you will stand on your tip-toes for a minute or two, but it really works well. My nose absolutely pours. And it relieves a lot of the pressure. You can get it at drug stores like Walgreens or CVS. Walmart even carries it. Hope you feel better soon! -Jeff

Thanks for reminding me about Sinus Busters! I've used it before and it's pretty good. I forgot about it though. I'll have to head over to Walgreens tomorrow for some more!

laurentellez
09-12-2013, 11:49 PM
When u sinus cavities become inflamed or infected.. usually detected on MRI or more simple a CT scan

laurentellez
09-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Lol! I'm not going to lie. It really burns, but it goes away pretty quickly. And it's helped me a lot. Try rubbing something on your neck and chest that has camphor and/or menthol. That helps me breathe a lot better and it's soothing. I'm having the same issues right now and can't sleep. I'm about to go spray my nose and scream for a minute.

Lmao that's wild... I wish I was there just to laugh lol

JLBnole68
09-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Thanks for reminding me about Sinus Busters! I've used it before and it's pretty good. I forgot about it though. I'll have to head over to Walgreens tomorrow for some more!

You're welcome! I tried it because a lot of nasal sprays are habit-forming and can cause sinus issues to get worse with prolonged use. I was really excited to find something natural and non-habit forming that really works.

JLBnole68
09-12-2013, 11:54 PM
Lmao that's wild... I wish I was there just to laugh lol

It's quite a show. And it brings tears to my eyes. BUT...it works. No pain. No gain.

laurentellez
09-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Lol I'm sure it is.. :-) thanks for the laugh... sinus buster... not only does it bust ur sinus it bust ur ASS lol

JLBnole68
09-13-2013, 12:03 AM
Sure does! But hey, I'm willing to scream in agony for 60 seconds if I can sleep...and breathe. :-)

laurentellez
09-13-2013, 12:04 AM
Sure does! But hey, I'm willing to scream in agony for 60 seconds if I can sleep...and breathe. :-)

Damn it's like that?? Lol AGONY hmmmm idk now jkjk I'm gonna get some!!