PDA

View Full Version : What is up with me?

MrsJ88
09-12-2013, 07:34 PM
We are moving tomorrow.. We've been in apartment life for 6 years and are finally moving into a home. The home we are moving into I love and its literally like a half a mile from where we live now.

So what is wrong with me?! I've been excited all day about moving tomorrow and now I feel kind of sad or like crying while at the same time I genuinely WANT to move. What is up with me??

Is it just because its change? (Which I've never liked) or because this is where my husband and I have spent most of our marriage so far (we married in 2010) and this is also where brought our first and only child home to back in November? Is this normal? I'm feeling kind of crazy which is making me anxious.

MrsJ88
09-12-2013, 08:30 PM
Seems like no one ever replies to me anymore :(

mlj86
09-12-2013, 08:33 PM

It's because your moving once you get into your new place I'm sure everything will be ok after the initial shock of it all

frankzito
09-12-2013, 08:52 PM

lol and when I say something, the thread dies lol

frankzito
09-12-2013, 08:53 PM
We are moving tomorrow.. We've been in apartment life for 6 years and are finally moving into a home. The home we are moving into I love and its literally like a half a mile from where we live now.

So what is wrong with me?! I've been excited all day about moving tomorrow and now I feel kind of sad or like crying while at the same time I genuinely WANT to move. What is up with me??

Is it just because its change? (Which I've never liked) or because this is where my husband and I have spent most of our marriage so far (we married in 2010) and this is also where brought our first and only child home to back in November? Is this normal? I'm feeling kind of crazy which is making me anxious.

You might be a while new person in your own house

frankzito
09-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Whole I meant

MrsJ88
09-12-2013, 09:24 PM
You might be a while new person in your own house

I'm hoping so Frank.., the current place we live is the only place I've lived in since getting anxiety.. So maybe a fresh start??

Stephj526
09-12-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm hoping so Frank.., the current place we live is the only place I've lived in since getting anxiety.. So maybe a fresh start??

I just moved from an apartment into a house a month ago. I think your anxiety is coming from the stress that moving creates. The boxes, making sure things don't get broken. Everyone is on edge moving week. But rest assured, it will all calm down and be so much better soon!!