PDA

View Full Version : Sick as a chip

dantheman9001
09-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Hello all

Having trouble sleeping. Currently have a tight band feeling on my head. Bit of a headache with it. Feeling very anxious but don't know why. Mind is racing x

petrified
09-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Mines headaches too mines like pressure though, chest pain and sickness. I'm just anxious at every bedtime at the min and then being tired the next day makes me worse too. Feel like in fighting a losing battle at the min.

dantheman9001
09-12-2013, 06:03 PM
It's awful. I've suffered for 3 years with anxiety. Worse thing is for me is that it comes from nowhere x

Ritch
09-12-2013, 06:08 PM
ibuprofen may take the tension headaches off for both of you. When I feel like this I usually sit by the window, the cold air is relaxing for me.

Have either of you tried reading in bed, listening to something relaxing....... Just something to focus on until you begin to feel tired. I know that as soon as our heads hit the pillow our brains just turn on and we begin worrying/over thinking.

petrified
09-12-2013, 06:28 PM
I'm in bed now usually I play games on my phone and I sleep with the t.v on I usually pass it about 4 it's just the thoughts are sometimes so terrifying I can't even concentrate in anything but them.