PDA

View Full Version : loss of tablets & girlfriend at uni

harpz
09-12-2013, 02:13 PM
my girlfriend went to uni on saturday and i've been finding it so hard in terms of jealousy and until yesterday i have been in a constant state of depression and thinking about harming, does anybody know any ways of dealing with this huge change in lifestyle, i don't wanna push her away, however finally came up to visit her and it's going sweet, had a really good day and it's helped stop the jealousy abit HOWEVER i've forgotten my citalopram and propranolol, how can i cope for four days without tablets? i'm stressing out about it finally catching up with me and my anxiety getting worse :(

jessed03
09-12-2013, 04:03 PM
my girlfriend went to uni on saturday and i've been finding it so hard in terms of jealousy and until yesterday i have been in a constant state of depression and thinking about harming, does anybody know any ways of dealing with this huge change in lifestyle, i don't wanna push her away, however finally came up to visit her and it's going sweet, had a really good day and it's helped stop the jealousy abit HOWEVER i've forgotten my citalopram and propranolol, how can i cope for four days without tablets? i'm stressing out about it finally catching up with me and my anxiety getting worse :(

Which country do you live in?

Ritch
09-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Either go to a walk in centre if the town/city you are currently are in has one. Or get someone to send your medication by next day recorded delivery (this is assuming you are in the UK)