PDA

View Full Version : Really angry with myself today

petrified
09-12-2013, 01:36 PM
I'm feeling so angry at myself I'm sick of feeling this way. I've had a good day actually been out. But now the anxiety is kicking in I've got chest pain head ache and feel really spaced out and convinced I'm dying. I'm getting angry because I feel like this every night nearly and nothing has happened so why can't my brain just accept it. Why am I always thinking that tonight is going to be my last? Fed up!!!

farrah01
09-12-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm right there with you... I feel like I have waisted SO much of my life worrying just like this. I hate it. I go out, try to have a good time, and I run home because I have some weird feeling and think I'm dying! It sucks. Lol

petrified
09-12-2013, 07:20 PM
I've started thinking if I'm having a good time when I'm out "oh well at least my last day hasn't been so bad" which freaks me, which normally starts chest pain or something. This forum is really helping me I don't feel so alone anymore. Thanks :-)

NixonRulz
09-12-2013, 07:27 PM
I'm feeling so angry at myself I'm sick of feeling this way. I've had a good day actually been out. But now the anxiety is kicking in I've got chest pain head ache and feel really spaced out and convinced I'm dying. I'm getting angry because I feel like this every night nearly and nothing has happened so why can't my brain just accept it. Why am I always thinking that tonight is going to be my last? Fed up!!!

When you're occupied, you seldom dwell on your thoughts.

When you are alone with your thoughts with few distractions, your mind drifts back to scanning your body.

Of course you feel something or think something and your mind sends you a reason for the thought.

And typically, we think the worst and we begin to have physical reactions.

That is the cycle.

Realize and find a way to not react to what you already know is true.

That you are healthy and what you are feeling is anxiety.

petrified
09-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks I'm waiting to start cbt as I'm scared of meds for some reason. You are right though it always when I'm in the house I'm at my worst. My poor husband had checked my temperature so many times today it's stupid.