PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to talk to fast

mrsmischief
09-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Im having a panic attack and i feel like im going to die. Nothing is working to take my mind off of it. Im trying to ride it out but cant do it alone.

mrsmischief
09-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Tried baths, looking at cute animals, watching cartoons, playing mindless games, nothing is helping me. I seriously know that this is irrational. And i know its temporary. But right now im alone and im dying.

sharacel91
09-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Try drinking cold water or you can go online and look up some relaxing YouTube videos one thing works for me and that's getting up and doing something like cleaning or making a drink or sorting up a kitchen cupboard

lee2
09-12-2013, 09:38 AM
Are u ok??!

mrsmischief
09-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Try drinking cold water or you can go online and look up some relaxing YouTube videos one thing works for me and that's getting up and doing something like cleaning or making a drink or sorting up a kitchen cupboard

I really wish i could get up. Im having such a rough time that i feel like im gonna be sick. Getting sick kinda freaks me out more than any other human thing in the world.

mrsmischief
09-12-2013, 10:02 AM
I really wish i could get up. Im having such a rough time that i feel like im gonna be sick. Getting sick kinda freaks me out more than any other human thing in the world.

Just tried to go get water and instantly I was sick.

mrsmischief
09-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Are u ok??!

Im falling apart. Idk what to do to feel better at all

petrified
09-12-2013, 10:06 AM
I no how you feel but try and relax and tell yourself you have had this feeling before and haven't died so you will be fine this time too just concentrate in your breathing it will pass

Jernau G
09-12-2013, 10:31 AM
try to breathe slowly through your nose. And also remember that noone has died from a panic attack before, it will go away eventually :)

smurfychris
09-12-2013, 10:47 AM
This might seem completely backwards, but ask out loud for it to get as bad as it wants, your body/mind won;t know how to react to this reaction and you'll soon settle down. I was house bound until maybe three months ago, read the Panic Away program and it's had an amazing effect on me to be honest, not perfect but 100 times better than what I was, if you don't mind having a little read I would happily email you it, hope you're feeling better.

rachbond
09-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Stand outside and take feel breaths breathe in hold for 30 secs then slowly let go I do this works a treat also green tea helps me alot x

rachbond
09-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Send me a copy Chris x

mlj86
09-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Smurfychris, I read about this program, could you maybe send it to me?

padrepio34
09-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Hey chris can you send me a copy too please!! My panic attacks are really bad!!

smurfychris
09-12-2013, 11:02 AM
I'll send it to anyone that wants it, just pm me your email, I wouldn't normally go on about stuff like that on a site, but as I say I was house bound :S , now I'm back in full time work etc, and I put a lot of that down to changing the way I think(this book).

mrsmischief
09-12-2013, 11:18 AM
This might seem completely backwards, but ask out loud for it to get as bad as it wants, your body/mind won;t know how to react to this reaction and you'll soon settle down. I was house bound until maybe three months ago, read the Panic Away program and it's had an amazing effect on me to be honest, not perfect but 100 times better than what I was, if you don't mind having a little read I would happily email you it, hope you're feeling better.

Id love to read that. [email protected] is my email. I don't get this bad often but every now and then it sneaks up on me and being alone is the worst part of it

mrsmischief
09-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Stand outside and take feel breaths breathe in hold for 30 secs then slowly let go I do this works a treat also green tea helps me alot x

Unfortunately the last time i stood up i puked so im really afraid to do that again. I love tea and usually have it when im like this. I just cant move to get any

mrsmischief
09-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Dan Medz called me and talked to me for about an hour and thank goodness I am feeling so much more calm now. No home remedy will ever beat the comfort of not being in it alone. Thank you all so much for your quick responses and all of your support. I really hope Im not tortured by this all day. I hope that was the worst of it.

petrified
09-12-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm pleased you have calmed a little it is nice to have someone to talk to

smurfychris
09-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Id love to read that. [email protected] is my email. I don't get this bad often but every now and then it sneaks up on me and being alone is the worst part of it

Just sent it, hope it helps you as it did me :)

mrsmischief
09-12-2013, 01:26 PM
Just sent it, hope it helps you as it did me :)

Thank you! Gonna check it out now