PDA

View Full Version : Whats this feeling could it be ....

sharacel91
09-12-2013, 08:58 AM
So maybe thing are starting to look up and I feel like when I get happy I maybe shouldn't get to excited incase something had happens... Does anyone else get this? Start to feel happy then kind of stops themselfs because you might e temping fate?

student8913
09-12-2013, 09:01 AM
I get this, havent really been told its anxiety from all my symptoms. Do you have muscle cramps, spasms, chest pain, numbness? I do :( ive had a lot of test done but nothing. So im hoping my doc gives me some low dose meds. I have days where i feel like i have cured myself then the next day wake up with some strange new symptom like yesterday and today my right calf is cramping. :( is this similar to you?

sharacel91
09-12-2013, 09:19 AM
I get lots of chest pains dull aches in my chest and chest tightness I have had only blood tests done as my dr said straight away it's anxiety I still don't really believe her and want more tests done but she won't as she said it feeds your anxiety. I've had a good day today started getting exciting thinking things are getting better then soon as I think that my anxiety come back chest pains ect and I think I shouldn't let myself get to excited about the future incase I die from a heart attack ect

student8913
09-12-2013, 10:02 AM
if you have had the tests done then please dont worry you are fine