PDA

View Full Version : Head pressure

onebreathatatime
09-12-2013, 08:34 AM
Sometimes I get these feelings of pressure on my head above my ears, does anyone else experience this? I grind my teeth at night and clench my jaw majority of the time and I'm wondering if that's where the pressure is coming from?

laurentellez
09-12-2013, 12:26 PM
I hate that.. for a min there it gets me real anxious. .. but pressure go always relatively quick

petrified
09-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Yeah I do I'm also a teeth grinder and it's making me worse all the pressure I get is in the top of my head and near my eyes. I'm busy waiting for my mouth guard I'm really hoping its gonna work. Have you tried one?

laurentellez
09-12-2013, 01:06 PM
No never a mouth guard. Is it suppose to help

onebreathatatime
09-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Yes I have had mouth guards. I grind so bad though that I grind right through and I have broken a couple. I think I'm going to see bout getting another one. Maybe that along with some destressing will help. I'm glad to know I'm not alone on this, although I would rather that no one had to go through any of this. :)

petrified
09-12-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm hoping its gonna help ill probably grind through mine too hehe. It might be worth trying! I wouldn't wish feeling like this on my worst enemy it's horrible and it's only been 4 weeks for me