PDA

View Full Version : middle of the night

mandipants84
09-12-2013, 01:36 AM
Does anyone else wake up having a full blown anxiety attack? I can't breath or think, super dizzy, nauseous, my chest hurts,I don't want to be alone!! Scared to wake anyone up

padrepio34
09-12-2013, 01:48 AM
Omg i just had a panic attack and its 3 am here in ny i was lying in bed and felt discomfort tightness pain by heart ughhh so bad!!!!

lizla1
09-12-2013, 01:54 AM
I know exactly what ur going through try sitting down by lying down makes anxiety worse sit down breath trough ur nose and out with ur mouth drink a cold glass of water that will help calm down

lizla1
09-12-2013, 01:57 AM
Yes stress can cause an anxiety attack when having anxiety sit down straight do some breathing methods and drink a cup cold juice cause sometime low sugar levels can cause anxiety

padrepio34
09-12-2013, 01:59 AM
That thightness by my heart scares me! Ugh its happening again damnn

lizla1
09-12-2013, 02:14 AM
I've had that feeling since 2010 and I'm still here thank god I used to think I had something wrong with my heart but u don't my anxiety is better than before but I do get a lot of panic attacks so ur not alone that tightness in ur chest has something to do with ur chest muscle not ur heart it's nothing to worry when having stress or feeling panic there is a rush in ur entire body that's a signal that ur brain thinks ur in danger but ur really not so anxiety goes away by it self it took almost 2yrs to not have that bad of an anxiety cause my anxiety was really bad I was always scared of being alone chest tightness headaches everyday nausea dizzy fast heartbeat sweating but poor nutrition makes Anxiety worse I started juicing just in the mornings carrots 1 green apple spinach kale a knuckle of ginger and 1 beet and it helps u so much it gets rid of all those symptoms naturally all of that is brain food is what u need to heal ur anxiety

padrepio34
09-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Thanks you so much!! Yea it slowed down now ugh it was bad i hate that feeling by your heart omg its so scary and it slowed down and then it happen again ughh worst feeling ever im scared to lay down again and sleep ughhh !! I havent got one in weeks...plus im on meds today is gonna be my 4 day taking them..but im gonna look into that juicing that sounds good...

lizla1
09-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Yes u should try it it has helped many people over come anxiety all ur brain wants and needs is good nutrition and helps u heal anxiety try sitting down for few more minutes till u feel tired or watch a movie distract ur self listen to ur favorite song till u get sleepy then lay down and try to sleep

lizla1
09-12-2013, 02:23 AM
Oh and drink plenty of liquids so ur heart won't race it could also be dehydration

padrepio34
09-12-2013, 02:32 AM
Yea im getting tired now...my heart didnt race to much that feeling discomfort and pain feeling what scares me but lol its weird my heart doesnt race Fast..anyways thank u sooo much for the support your an angel❤

lizla1
09-12-2013, 02:42 AM
Ur welcome I'm glad to help goodnight :D

mandipants84
09-12-2013, 04:57 AM
I had to sit up until almost 5, then my daughter got up at 6:15! I'm exhausted and that makes my attacks so much worse! I have the tightness in my chest and it never fully goes away but it gets way worse when my other symptoms are going crazy. The scariest symptoms for me are chest pain, shortness of breath, extreme dizziness. Has anime tried L5HTP? My mother in law swears by it and takes it instead of Prozac.

mandipants84
09-12-2013, 07:44 AM
So tired of just trying to "make it" through the day. I don't even enjoy my life living this way. It's like I'm always trying to make it through another panic attack all the time

farrah01
09-12-2013, 03:00 PM
I have been woke up out of a dead sleep shaking all over in a full blown panic attack! It's crazy to me. I can understand when I'm awake and thinking and stressing over things and work myself up... But when your sleeping?? I think that's proof it's not something we have control over as some may think. It's exhausting...

mandipants84
09-13-2013, 11:35 AM
Yes it is. The attacks are exhausting enough but sleep deprivation in top of it sucks. Then panic is worse the next