PDA

View Full Version : So frigging over constant physical symptoms

rhar
09-12-2013, 01:36 AM
Have spent the whole day today fighting off so many physical symptoms, all head related...
Dizziness, off balance feeling, swaying when standing then I know my brain is frazzled from all the bloody chemicals anxiety produces bc I get all foggy and fuzzy.

Try so hard to accept them and ride them out but I'm just so sick of it!!!!

autumnbee123
09-12-2013, 01:51 AM
Have you gotten an MRI or anything like that??

rhar
09-12-2013, 01:52 AM
No MRI because I saw a brain surgeon and he did tests and said it wasn't needed bc it's stress and anxiety. It started after I had a miscarriage

autumnbee123
09-12-2013, 01:54 AM
Ahh I see. Well that's very sad and terrible thing to have to go through. ):

rhar
09-12-2013, 01:57 AM
Thank you, it sure is.

I just hate battling symptoms when I don't even feel anxious. Or when you have days with none then bam it's back!!!

autumnbee123
09-12-2013, 02:04 AM
I know exactly how you feel. All mine have to do with my brain and it really freaks me out. I usually never feel very anxious, just completely worried that I'm gonna die any day from a brain tumor or something neurological. I got an MRI last weekend and haven't got the results back and I'm hoping its all anxiety related.

rhar
09-12-2013, 02:12 AM
Yep I know how you feel, mine is all head related too. I worry I'm dying all day long.
I get the strangest head symptoms

autumnbee123
09-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Same here!! I always feel really weak. And I get a weird numbness all over my body. And I get super lightheaded just laying down. I feel like I'm gonna float or something. It feels like my blood completely stops flowing sometimes and it freaks me out!! I also get really weird vision problems. I have like 10 different vision problems everyday.

rhar
09-12-2013, 02:30 AM
Yep I get similar.. I get numbness in my legs, feet, face, hands..
I also get weird vision like it shakes for a whole.
At times I have to keep moving bc I feel like if I don't I will pass out.

I just want to be me again :(

rhar
09-12-2013, 02:40 AM
I also get this awful feeling like when I get up I won't be able to walk

autumnbee123
09-12-2013, 02:55 AM
Hmmm. I've never heard of that. Sometimes my limbs will feel so light and weightless and it really freaks me out. And other times it will feel like I can barely move or anything. I can be working out really hard and my heart won't even beat hard or anything and it really freaks me out.

rhar
09-12-2013, 04:02 AM
I hate anxiety

jdurant2
09-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Wow rhar, I thought I was reading about myself there. All of these symptoms that you have described are very similar to the symptoms I feel on a day to day basis.

acetone
09-12-2013, 11:17 AM
You have been dealing with this dizziness for some time. There is a chance that your symptoms aren't anxiety related. The origin of your symptoms could be the vestibular system. The balance system inside the head. It could be getting erroneous signals or not processing balance information properly. Note that balance related problems are not life threatening. Dizziness can be a VERY complicated symptom.

jdurant2
09-14-2013, 02:36 AM
Hey rhar, I also get numbness in my legs, feet, hands, and arms. I sometimes feel like I am in a dream world and nothing is real. I do stress a lot about little things and this causes my physical symptoms to become very prevalent. Do you think about the physical symptoms that you are experiencing a lot?

smoore
09-14-2013, 12:39 PM
OMG! Reading y'all's posts sounded just like me. I get the weirdest head sensations!!

rhar
09-15-2013, 04:02 AM
Hey rhar, I also get numbness in my legs, feet, hands, and arms. I sometimes feel like I am in a dream world and nothing is real. I do stress a lot about little things and this causes my physical symptoms to become very prevalent. Do you think about the physical symptoms that you are experiencing a lot?

Yes, I think about them 24/7!!!!

rhar
09-15-2013, 04:03 AM
OMG! Reading y'all's posts sounded just like me. I get the weirdest head sensations!!

Yep it sucks doesn't it!! Mine are all head related!!

When walking I get this awful off balance feeling and dizziness... Just hate it SO much!!!!