PDA

View Full Version : This cant be anxiety

mkgirl01
09-11-2013, 01:53 PM
This morning I felt so terrible...... I thought I was gonna pass out... I felt like I couldn't stand up and I got really hot and light headed and dizzy I thought I was gonna pass out and I was weak...... This can't be anxiety

petrified
09-11-2013, 02:09 PM
I have actually passed out several times during a panic attack it's horrible. I've had numerous tests and all come back perfectly normal. The doctors just tell me I have anxiety

u4ea
09-11-2013, 02:15 PM
I have actually passed out several times during a panic attack it's horrible. I've had numerous tests and all come back perfectly normal. The doctors just tell me I have anxiety

Passing out from an attack has always been my fear, then I read it was impossible; now your account proves you can. That's what I hate - so much conflicting, inaccurate information out there.

petrified
09-11-2013, 02:20 PM
I think for me it's purely I'm not eating, exhausted through hardly sleeping and hyperventilating during panic attacks just knocks me out. I'm the person who passes out all the time though if I sprain my ankle or cut my finger I'm usually found on the deck hehe. It's horrible but once I've passed out its like a button inside has been pressed and I calm down

mkgirl01
09-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Have you ever felt like me???

u4ea
09-11-2013, 02:23 PM
I think for me it's purely I'm not eating, exhausted through hardly sleeping and hyperventilating during panic attacks just knocks me out. I'm the person who passes out all the time though if I sprain my ankle or cut my finger I'm usually found on the deck hehe. It's horrible but once I've passed out its like a button inside has been pressed and I calm down

Good point, your heart rate may also approach or > than 180 bpm - which will cause fainting (bodies natural defense mechanism)

petrified
09-11-2013, 02:25 PM
I like that most days at the min I'm sick of constantly telling myself I'm not dying the logical part of my brain says anxiety but there's always that annoying part saying it can't be it must be something else

Hockeyfan1964
09-11-2013, 02:59 PM
This morning I felt so terrible...... I thought I was gonna pass out... I felt like I couldn't stand up and I got really hot and light headed and dizzy I thought I was gonna pass out and I was weak...... This can't be anxiety

I had the same thing happen last week. Very scary

tmolf36
09-11-2013, 03:19 PM
I was told even if it went past 180 you wouldn't be able to pass out