PDA

View Full Version : Question??

mkgirl01
09-11-2013, 07:25 AM
Does anyone get eye symptoms, hand tremors, heart palps, and like your perception feels off???

alankay
09-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Yep, that's from anxiety. Alankay

mkgirl01
09-11-2013, 08:33 AM
And tingling in my back

onebreathatatime
09-11-2013, 10:07 AM
And tingling in my back

Yah I get everything you have just mentioned and I went to the er just over a week ago and was checked out and told its my anxiety and panic

mlj86
09-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Does anyone get eye symptoms, hand tremors, heart palps, and like your perception feels off???

Actually just almost rear ended a van while driving because my perception was off. I have all of these and then some.

Dan Medz
09-11-2013, 11:09 AM
What about nausea ? I feel sick and it gets so bad I throw up lately. I'm a stressed wreck at the moment though. I haven't had anxiety this bad in ten years. Never made me throw up before though.. Starting to think it's food poisoning.

tailspin
09-11-2013, 12:08 PM
What about nausea ? I feel sick and it gets so bad I throw up lately. I'm a stressed wreck at the moment though. I haven't had anxiety this bad in ten years. Never made me throw up before though.. Starting to think it's food poisoning.

Sorry you're going through this. Nausea and GI distress is the worst anxiety symptom for me, so I really feel for you. I'm actually glad to see someone writing about it here though because most of the posts are centered around heart and head probs and I haven't seen anyone posting much about GI symptoms. With me, it seems as if it's the GI symptoms that actually cause my anxiety. So I'll be sitting watching TV or whatever, feeling ok, and suddenly, I'll start to feel nauseous and THEN the anxiety will kick in. On the other hand, I assume the nausea is also connected to my generalized anxiety. I've always supposed it has to do with an excess of stomach acid from all the worrying I do.

Have you gone to the doc to get this checked out? Really hope you feel better.

u4ea
09-11-2013, 12:12 PM

This is my latest symptom - I've been better for the last couple months and now I've been nauseous and vomiting more in the past few weeks than I have in 10 years!

Dan Medz
09-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Wow. Didn't realise this was common.. I did go to the docs and he noticed my throat was red and said I had thrush and put me on anti fungals which did nothing.. In the end he concluded it was stomach acid burning my throat but weirdly no heartburn.. So yeah reflux is linked for sure

mkgirl01
09-11-2013, 01:16 PM
This morning I felt so terrible...... I thought I was gonna pass out... I felt like I couldn't stand up and I got really hot and light headed and dizzy I thought I was gonna pass out and I was weak...... This can't be anxiety

mlj86
09-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Hate to say it....Well actually how are you feeling now?

mkgirl01
09-11-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm feeling better head kinda hurts a little .... But hate to say what??

mlj86
09-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Hate to say that it is anxiety related it seems, take an advil and lay down for a bit if the headache is bad

mkgirl01
09-11-2013, 01:39 PM
It's not to bad just pressure in my forehead

mlj86
09-11-2013, 01:46 PM
It's not to bad just pressure in my forehead

Look up pressure points for your head it really works.

Dan Medz
09-11-2013, 01:46 PM
I had pressure once on the side of my head and in my ear that after having my ear flushed out of wax went away after a few days. The doctor said in us anxious folks for some reason ear wax gets overproduced sometimes.. Not saying that's your problem but was interesting that it was mine because its the last thing I was thinking of. In my mind at the time I was already basically at a dying of a brain tumor level of panic / concern..